The event will take place as an online event.
The following programme items have already been fixed:
- Johannes Schneider, CeramTec GmbH: High-hardness cutting materials and coatings - characteristics and areas of application
- Manfred Weigand, CemeCOn AG: Machining of sintered carbide using carbide tools with CVD diamond coating
- N.N., IHI Bernex AG: Chamical Vapor Deposition Technology for Machining Applications: Coating systems and equipment technology
- Dr. Frank-R. Weber, Weber Technologies GmbH: Analytics of CVD diamond coatings
- Jens Boos, 6C Tools AG: Machining brittle-hard materials with a defined cutting edge
- Danny Schröter, IWF TU Berlin: Application behaviour of microstructured diamond tools for the machining of Ti-6Al-4V
If you are interested, you will have the opportunity to participate in a working group project after the lectures. The related topics and all information on the next IAK in Berlin will always be made available on the website https://werkzeugbeschichtung.ipk.fraunhofer.de/.