The International Conference on Wafer Bonding – WaferBond ’15 would be held from December 7th to 9th, 2015, in Braunschweig, Germany. It would be hosted by the Fraunhofer IST, the IOT of the TU Braunschweig and the Network of Competence INPLAS.
The organizers had invited to present the latest results in wafer bonding technologies and their application in microsystems of any kind, to demonstrate the use of wafer bonding in complex devices, to share information regarding wafer bonding equipment, bond testing methodology, and finally to meet your peers in this field for fruitful discussion. The conference would cover all aspects of bonding wafers and comparable substrates from basic research to industrial pplications, so any contribution about this is welcome.
Beside this general approach the Waferbond 2015 had focused on the following topics:
- Metal based Wafer Bonding Technologies
- Temporary Wafer Bonding for Wafer Thinning and Thin Wafer Handling
- Wafer Bonding in Northern Europe
- Wafer Bonding in Industrial Processes: Processes Stability and Reliability
- Enabling new Technologies and Devices for modern Applications by Wafer Bonding
- The future of Wafer Bonding
- Especially for these exciting topics there will be invited key notes complemented by the
- contributions we hope to get from the wafer bonding community and from you.